Running an eCommerce website is a whole lot of different from running a personal blog. There’s a lot more to pay attention to, including email segmentation, secure checkout, shipments, running ads, and speed optimization, etc. Here, we’ve put together a list of some of the best Shopify apps to help you manage your eCommerce store and add new functionality.
The 5 Best Shopify Apps in 2020
Seguno is one of the best apps to implement online marketing and turn your buyers into regular customers. Seguno enables you to send welcome emails to new customers.
Seguno also generates thank-you emails and builds trust among your customers. This is really helpful in the long run by ensuring customers remember your brand.
- Sends quick welcome and thank-you emails using an automated system
- Turn buyers into loyal customers
- Dynamic recommendations for counter abandoned cart
- Generates unique discount codes
Seguno can be used for free up to 250 subscribers.
2. Plug in SEO
- Plug in SEO keeps an eye on your eCommerce store and makes sure your SEO is in line with the search engine guidelines. Once installed, this app will automatically detect all the SEO issues of your store—including keywords, speed, content, broken links, and other SEO problems—so you won’t need to check your pages individually. It is one of the best Shopify apps for SEO.
- Sends email alerts whenever there is an SEO problem
- Gives free instructions, including code snippets for fixing the SEO
- Checks and improves SEO to gain organic traffic
You can conduct a basic SEO audit for free. To unlock more features, you’ll need to purchase a premium version.
Oberlo is among the best Shopify apps. It is a dropshipping service that allows its users to find popular products online and start selling immediately.
- Find trending products to dropship from worldwide suppliers
- Ship directly from supplier to customer without any interference
- Track all orders in a few easy clicks
You can use Oberlo for your new eCommerce store for free. However, as your store grows, you’ll need a premium plan starting at $29.90 per month to get all the important features.
Another great way to generate more sales is through referral marketing. You can use Smile to motivate your audience for more purchases by spreading the word about your eCommerce store.
- Design points, referral, or VIP-based loyalty program to encourage more sales
- Check the results easily through Smile analytics
Smile is a freemium app, meaning you can get started with a free version. Check out the premium plan for more advanced features.
Audiencefy is the best Shopify app for customer segmentation and eCommerce analytics. It helps you grow your Shopify sales and exponentially increase revenue.
- Choose from over 20+ pre-defined audience segments that you can export to your favorite marketing channels.
- Customized, targeted marketing campaigns can generate as much as a 760 percent increase in revenue.
- Use the pre-filtering feature of Audiencefy to get granular with targeting.
- Custom segmentation function allows you to know endless ways of increasing revenue.
They have some pretty interesting pricing that won’t hurt your pocket, starting from a free forever plan to a premium $299/month plan.
Shopify offers great functionality, and you can add to its versatility by utilizing the various apps in the Shopify marketplace. While we encourage you to check out the full App Store, these ten are some of the best Shopify apps for your online store.
These apps will definitely help you boost your sales, retain your customers, and build your eCommerce reputation.